NEW COVID-19 SAFETY MEASURES
Effective Monday, March 23, 2020 until further notice
Due to the ongoing concerns regarding COVID-19, Health Matters Urgent Care will be implementing guidelines and protocols to ensure that we are able to continue caring for you and your family in the safest way possible. These new procedures will allow us to limit the number of people within our building at one time. After much thought, deliberation, and consideration of the safety of our patients and our staff, effective March 23, 2020, we will be implementing the following guidelines:
1. As always, if you are experiencing an emergent situation (i.e. shortness of breath, chest pain, etc.), you should go to the nearest emergency room.
2. When you arrive in Health Matters Urgent Care parking lot, please call (301) 784-9432 or (301) 784-9462. You will be asked for your vehicle information. One of our staff will then come to your car to take your insurance card and ID.
3. During the call, we will take all of your information, including symptoms, via the telephone.
4. When it is your turn, our staff will come to the car to get you.
5. Once the visit is complete, you will be provided with discharge instructions at the conclusion of your visit, along with any medication prescription.
We remain a handshake free zone. For the safety of our clients and our staff, we will be limiting face to face and physical contact.
YOUR HEALTH, AS WELL AS THE HEALTH OF OUR EMPLOYEES IS OUR HIGHEST PRIORITY!
Minor medical concerns may at first seem like marginal inconveniences, but what begins as minor can become critical if left untreated. At Health Matters Urgent Care, we address all minor medical injuries and illnesses—from treating colds to taking x-rays—so you can return to living your life as soon as possible.