Health Matters Urgent Care is an urgent care facility in Cumberland, MD. We are here Monday through Saturday for all of your urgent needs, and no appointment is necessary—just walk in! We are open from 9:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m., with our last patient check-in time at 6:30 p.m.
We treat all minor illnesses and injuries, including:
- Colds and Flu
- Sports Physicals
- Laceration Repair
- Nausea, Vomiting, Diarrhea
- IV Fluids
- Sports Injuries
- Throat, Ear and Sinus Infections
- Rashes and Minor Allergic Reactions
- Sprains and Strains
- Wart Removal
- X-ray Capability
Our goal is to treat you with the care you need in less than 1 hour!
In addition to urgent care services, we also offer piercing services.
- Ear Piercing (Single) $60.60
- Ear Piercing (Pair) $71.20
- Naval Piercing $110.60
Health Matters Urgent Care accepts the major insurance carriers, including:
- Americhoice (With a Referral)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Aetna Better Health of West Virginia
- West Virginia Family Health
- First Health
- Maryland Medicaid
- Maryland Physicians Care
- United Health Care and One Net
- Priority Partners
- Railroad Medicare
- Tricare Prime (With Authorization)
- West Virginia Medicaid
- Upper Ohio
For more information please call us at 301.729.FAST (3278), or stop by our office at 14302 Barton Blvd. SW, Cumberland, Maryland.