Health Matters Urgent Care is an urgent care facility in Cumberland, MD. We are here Monday through Saturday for all of your urgent needs, and no appointment is necessary—just walk in! We are open from 9:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m., with our last patient check-in time at 6:30 p.m.
We treat all minor illnesses and injuries, including:
- Colds and Flu
- Sports Physicals
- Laceration Repair
- Nausea, Vomiting, Diarrhea
- IV Fluids
- Sports Injuries
- Throat, Ear and Sinus Infections
- Rashes and Minor Allergic Reactions
- Sprains and Strains
- Wart Removal
- X-ray Capability
Our goal is to treat you with the care you need in less than 1 hour!
NEW COVID-19 SAFETY MEASURES
Effective Monday, March 23, 2020 until further notice
Due to the ongoing concerns regarding COVID-19, Health Matters Urgent Care will be implementing guidelines and protocols to ensure that we are able to continue caring for you and your family in the safest way possible. These new procedures will allow us to limit the number of people within our building at one time. After much thought, deliberation, and consideration of the safety of our patients and our staff, effective March 23, 2020, we will be implementing the following guidelines:
1. As always, if you are experiencing an emergent situation (i.e. shortness of breath, chest pain, etc.), you should go to the nearest emergency room.
2. When you arrive in Health Matters Urgent Care parking lot, please call (301) 784-9432 or (301) 784-9462. You will be asked for your vehicle information. One of our staff will then come to your car to take your insurance card and ID.
3. During the call, we will take all of your information, including symptoms, via the telephone.
4. When it is your turn, our staff will come to the car to get you.
5. Once the visit is complete, you will be provided with discharge instructions at the conclusion of your visit, along with any medication prescription.
We remain a handshake free zone. For the safety of our clients and our staff, we will be limiting face to face and physical contact.
YOUR HEALTH, AS WELL AS THE HEALTH OF OUR EMPLOYEES IS OUR HIGHEST PRIORITY!
In addition to urgent care services, we also offer piercing services.
- Ear Piercing (Single) $60.60
- Ear Piercing (Pair) $71.20
- Naval Piercing $110.60
Health Matters Urgent Care accepts the major insurance carriers, including:
- Americhoice (With a Referral)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Aetna Better Health of West Virginia
- West Virginia Family Health
- First Health
- Maryland Medicaid
- Maryland Physicians Care
- United Health Care and One Net
- Priority Partners
- Railroad Medicare
- Tricare Prime (With Authorization)
- West Virginia CHIP
- West Virginia Medicaid
- Upper Ohio
For more information please call us at 301.729.FAST (3278), or stop by our office at 14302 Barton Blvd. SW, Cumberland, Maryland.